BizTech Quiz Questions 2019
Latest BizTech Quiz Questions 2019 and answers.
1. Which company will be assembling iPhones in India in 2019 on behalf of Apple?
Answer: Foxconn in Tamil Nadu
2. Cambridge dictionary has selected ‘nomophobia’ as the word of 2018. It means ‘fear’ of?
Answer: Nomophobia is the irrational fear of being without your mobile phone or being unable to use your phone for some reason, such as the absence of a signal or running out of minutes or battery power.
3. John Casado and Tom Hughes designed this logo for (X) popularly known as (Y) logo for the distinctive style of strokes and colors of the artist (Y), but as per the designers they were inspired by drawing style of Henri Matisse. Identity (X) and (Y).
Answer: X– Apple Macintosh logo Y – Picasso
4. Which company merged with KPIT and now will be demerged into two separate companies from January 2019?
5. Which dish was the most ordered item by Indians in the last year from Swiggy?
Answer: Chicken Biryani
6. Who has been appointed as the new CFO of Infosys from March 2019?
7. What service is provided by the startup VOGO where Ola has invested?
IT Quiz Package 2019
Current Affairs + Quiz Files1 User( For a Lonewolf)
Last 1 Year IT Current Affairs in Capsule format, Click here for Sample
5 eBooks on IT Quiz in PDF Format
1000 IT facts eBook in PDF
300 IT Questions Excel Sheet with images
250 Questions as CONNECT and Trivia by GreyCaps Interns
Google Drive with ~ 1 GB of ppt,pdf,word IT Quiz Files
1000+ Basic Fundamental interactive IT Questions
Bonus slides on topics like Cloud Computing, Blogging, Information Security
12. Arundhati Bhattacharya has taken over as the Chairperson of SWIFT India. Expand SWIFT?
15. In India, Sony has Sony Liv OTT streaming service. What is the OTT service from Sony in the US called?
Answer. PlayStation Vue
16.SAP has acquired Qualtrics a 300 Mn $ revenue generating company for 8 billion $. What capability does this acquisition bring to SAP?
Ans. Survey software capability
18. Which technology/ industry will be regulated in India by the Digital Sky platform from December 1, 2018?
19. In which European country has Mukesh Ambani taken e-residency and has formed a JV for e-governance?
20. Which leading phone maker has released an ad for enrolling in an upgrade programme by saying ‘ Get the phones we can’t show you yet‘?