Try this quiz on Blockchain Technology to check how updated you are in the tech world. Go on and happy quizzing!! 🙂
1. Bitcoin was created by _____________.
Answer – Satoshi Nakamoto
2. How many Bitcoins are created each day?
Answer – 3600
3. Name the general ledger that tracks all the Bitcoins transactions?
Answer – The Block-Chain
4. Which country has banned its banks from servicing bitcoin companies?
Answer – China
5. What powers the Ethereum Virtual Machine?
Answer – Gas
6. Which famous Bitcoin exchange from Japan collapsed in 2014?
Answer – Mt. Gox
7. Name the unit in which Bitcoins can be divisible down to the eighth decimal point?
Answer – Satoshi
8. Ralph Merkle is popularly known for his which invention?
Answer – Merkle Trees
9. Ethereum uses Account Balance. Similarly, Bitcoin uses X. Identify the X.
Answer – X = UTXO
10. Name the form of the encryption used for the protection of Bitcoins.
Answer – Sha256
11. Blockchain is the same as Bitcoin. True or false?
Answer – False
12. What is the name of the first academic paper that described bitcoin commonly referred to as?
Answer – The Bitcoin Whitepaper
13. Name the types of records that are not present in the blockchain database.
Answer – Time Records
14. Identify the hashing algorithm which is used in many blockchain technologies.
Answer – SHA-256
15. When a record is on a blockchain, it can be accessed by ________.
Answer – Multiple people simultaneously
16. What is the maximum number of bitcoins that can be created?
Answer – 21 million
17. The process of creating new bitcoins is popularly known as
Answer – Mining
18. This site which was run by Ross Ulbricht was closed by the FBI for letting people buy drugs with Bitcoin. Name the site.
Answer – Silk Road
19. When did the Bitcoin network start?
Answer – January 2009
20. There are some blocks that are created, but not accepted by the blockchain network, such blocks are known as
Answer – Orphan Blocks
Well done! You have reached the end of this Blockchain Technology Quiz. I hope that you enjoyed it and learned something new. Don’t forget to comment, rate, and share it with your friends. Keep Learning, Keep Quizzing!!