1. This Bengaluru based firm was founded in 2008 by Kumar Sudarsan, TP Pratap and Bhaskar Vasudevan, all three alumni of BITS-Pilani. They provide backend technology for the gift card business of several retailers. Amazon is the major stakeholder of this company. Which company am I talking about?
Answer – QwikCilver
2. Which is the fastest Supercomputer in the world as of as of June 8, 2018?
Answer – Summit
3. Name the company that built Summit supercomputer?
Answer – IBM
4. What is the speed of Summit supercomputer?
Answer – 200 Petaflops
current affairs in information technology quiz
5. Where is the world’s fastest supercomputer Summit installed?
Answer – Oak Ridge National Laboratory
6. What is the name of the photo-sharing application started in 2013 as the Indian social camera?
Answer – Vebbler
7. PillPack is a digital pharmacy store acquired by which giant for $ 1 Bn?
Answer – Amazon
8. Who is the Indian American doctor and author who has been selected as the first CEO of the healthcare venture floated by Amazon, Berkshire and JP Morgan?
Answer- Atul Gawande
9. identify this logo
Answer – Alibaba cloud
10. Where is the world’s first decentralized bank backed by Binance?
11. What is the position of India in the Global Innovation Index (GII) rankings?
Answer – 57
12. AblePlus IoT Solutions was acquired by which hospitality startup in India for the betterment of their services?
Answer – OYO Rooms
You can contribute more current affairs in information technology quiz questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
dear sir did u make this webpage using html tags and css?because this is the best site ever and please add more about tvm level quiz
Login to WordPress for this type of template