Try this Data Science Quiz to check how updated you are in the tech world. Go on and happy quizzing!! 🙂
1. ________ is not an activation function in neural networks. Fill in the blank.
Answer – sine
2. R is technically much closer to the Scheme language than it is to the which original language?
Answer – S
3. You’re a professor teaching Data Science with Python, and you want to visually assess if the grades (A, A-, B+, etc.) on your exam follow a particular distribution. Which plot do you use?
Answer – Histogram
4. The git command X downloads your repository from GitHub to your computer. Identify X.
Answer – git clone
5. In computing and electronic systems, the binary-coded decimal is a class of binary encodings of decimal numbers where each decimal digit is represented by a fixed number of bits, usually four or eight. Convert 9 from decimal to binary.
Answer – 1001
6. ASCII is an acronym for ______
Answer – American Standard Code for Information Interchange
7. The command “apply()” applies a function over the ______ of an array. Fill in the blank.
Answer – margins
8. What is the output of the following program: print(“Hello World”[::-1])?
Answer – dlroW olleH
9. An API is a computing interface that defines interactions between multiple software intermediaries. What is the full form of API?
Answer – Application Programming Interface
10. It is a powerful interactive tool created to explore, analyze, transform, and visualize data and build machine learning models on Google Cloud Platform. It provides a managed Jupyter experience so that you don’t need to run notebook servers yourself. Which tool has been referred to in the previous line?
Answer – GCP Datalab
Well done! You have reached the end of this Data Science Quiz. I hope that you enjoyed it and learned something new. Don’t forget to comment, rate, and share it with your friends. Keep Learning, Keep Quizzing!!