1. Whitetail is the codename for?
Ans: NFC- enabled bracelet for conactless payment in Rio Olympics 2016
3. This is Scan’O’Vision Myria camera,whats special on this?
This was used in Rio Olympics 2016
As golf returns to the Olympics after more than a century, Swiss watchmaker Omega has set up new scoreboards with radar measurement system, which display height, speed and estimated distance of every stroke. Omega has also introduced a Scan’O’Vision Myria camera, which takes 10,000 digital images per second.
4. The Government of India is committed to replace all the indirect taxes levied on goods and services by the Centre and States and implement ________ by April 2017.
Ans: Goods and Services Tax (GST)
The introduction of Goods and Services Tax (GST) would be a significant step in the reform of indirect taxation in India. Amalgamating several Central and State taxes into a single tax would mitigate cascading or double taxation, facilitating a common national market.
It is called as the biggest tax reformation in India after Independence.
5. ‘New Glenn’ is a reusable rocket expected to compete against Elon Musk’s SpaceX by whom?
Ans: BLUE ORIGIN of Jeff Bezos
6. Sonora and Dos Palos are the codenames of ?
Ans: iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus
7. SV.CO will redirect you to?
Ans: Start Village Kochi
SV.CO, or Startup Village is a learning platform for entrepreneurs that verifies results, and rewards founders with a real degree from partner Universities
8. Name the co whose CEO is seen here having a meeting with PM Modi ?
Ans: Jeff Weiner CEO of Linkedin
9. ID this guy.
Ans: Byju Raveendran
Byju was born in Azhikode in Kannur and started the learning platform Byju’s classes. Recently ,Mark Zuckerberg’s Foundation backs Byju’s, values company at Rs 3,200 crore
10. Commonfloor.com was acquired by?
CommonFloor.com is an Indian real estate portal founded in 2007 by three computer science graduates
from IIT Roorkee and JSSATE. On 8 January 2015,