Try this Internet of Things Quiz to check how updated you are in the tech world. Go on and happy quizzing!! 🙂
1. According to Intel, which machine is considered to be the first end-user of the Internet of Things?
Answer – An ATM machine
2. While the IoT sounds futuristic, the first IoT device was connected to the internet over a decade before the first WWW browser was launched. In which year the first IoT device was connected?
Answer – 1982
3. Although it took at least another decade for the technology to catch up with the vision, the phrase ‘Internet of Things’ was coined in 1999. Who coined this phrase?
Answer – Kevin Ashton
Answer – A Coke machine
5. “The internet will disappear. There will be so many IP addresses, so many devices, sensors… that it will be part of your presence all the time. Imagine you walk into a room and you are interacting with the things going on in there.” This famous statement was said by _______.
Answer – Google Chairman, Eric Schmidt
6. Which protocol allows a user at one site to establish a connection to another site and pass keystroke from local to a remote host?
Answer – Telnet
7. The new mobile technology, LTE that offers significantly faster internet speeds than current 4G networks. What is the full form of LTE?
Answer – Long Term Evolution
8. Which language is considered as an ideal language for IoT analytics?
Answer – Python
9. 8883 is the standard port number for secure _______.
Answer – MQTT
10. Which company developed Galileo Gen 2 board?
Answer – Intel
Well done! You have reached the end of this Internet of Things Quiz. I hope that you enjoyed it and learned something new. Don’t forget to comment, rate, and share it with your friends. Keep Learning, Keep Quizzing!!
Make the quiz in such a way in which the questions are at top and the answers at bottom. That way it will be much more helpful
Thank you, Pratik for the valuable feedback.
Definitely, I will take care of that next time.