IT Trivia Quiz 2018 by Suvam
IT Trivia Quiz questions and answers will be updated on this post soon, while you can comment the answers that you know on the comments. Complete answers of the IT Trivia Quiz will be posted here itself in few days.
- Mindtree Limited is an Indian multinational information technology and outsourcing company headquartered in Bengaluru, India.It was founded by Ashok Sutta and a very famous tech entrepreneur from Odisha. Who?
Hint:On May 1, 2016, at the invitation of the Chief Minister of Odisha, he took on the full-time role of Chairman, Odisha Skill Development Authority in the rank and status of a Cabinet Minister at an annual salary of Rupees 1.
- Nungthang Tampak is a small village in a remote part of Manipur. Recently it’s in news for a good reason and is the first place in India to achieve that. Why is it in news?
Hint : It’s one of the primary focus of our current government.
- It is an idea, behavior, or style that spreads from person to person within a culture – often with the aim of conveying a particular phenomenon, theme or meaning.This term is coined by professor Richard Dawkins in his book “the selfish gene”.Bad luck Brian, success baby and grumpy cat are all described by this term.Identify the term.
- What is the significance of this computer?
Hint : something groundbreaking happened.
- What is this Google doodle about?
- This firm started as ” computing tabulating recording company”. It’s computers were used in the MANHATTAN PROJECT. It’s most famous employees are a father son duo who both served as ceo of the firm at a certain point of time.
Floppy disk, magnetic hard disk drive, magnetic stripe cards etc are all invented by this very famous company. Identify the company.
IT Trivia Quiz questions
- It’s the biggest e-commerce portal in India. It handles almost a million requests a day.
It’s a huge entity in the Indian e commerce market and is controlled by the government. It’s major businesses include catering, tourism, travel etc.
- This instant communication platform is owned by the Korean Internet giant Naver corporation. It originally started as a disaster response application during the 2011 Japan earthquake when the telephone lines were all destroyed.It’s one of the largest social networking site in the world and is preferably used in East Asian countries. What is it?
9.This great Indian tech pioneer is credited as father of ‘pentium chips’. He is also the co inventor of flash memory.
In fact he’s also led the development of K6 chips , the prime competition of the pentium chips. Who’s the person?
10.Identify the game and the two wildly famous characters.
IT Trivia Quiz download latest
- Identity the person.
- The first truly successful set was developed in 1910 by Nathaniel Baldwin, who made them by hand in his kitchen and sold them to the United States Navy.This are widely used gadgets and at that time used by pilots mainly. Circu mural, supra aural, open or closed back etc are all different types of the gadget. Identify the gadget.
- She’s Jen Taylor. She’s an American actress and was part of the HALO video games series.She also did the voice over for princess peach in the Mario series.What’s her importance in the world of technology?
- 1 Identify this computing structure. It’s the first of its kind in India. IT Trivia quiz
- It’s a wireless communication device which uses alphanumeric messages or receives or announces voice mails.
Invented by Alfred J. Gross, it was used primarily by physicians. ( it’s still used by doctors prevalently!!!! )What’s the device?
17. Identify the concept.
18.This camera was once manufacturerd and sold by a very famous company Co founded by Mr Ronald Wayne. One of his co-founders has also won the Grammy award for revolutnising the world of music by his product. What is the company we’re talking about?
19.”She means business” is a initiative by odisha government to train women entrepreneurs from across the state for digital marketing and business. This program is a joint initiative by the odisha government and a major Internet company Co founded by Eduardo saverine.
Identify the company which started as Harvard’s “hot or not”.?
- Identify the programming language developed by Guido van Rossum.
Leave the answers that you know on the comments, original answers of the IT Trivia quiz will be updated in few days.
IT Trivia quiz