Latest Information Technology Quiz Questions done on WhatsApp IT Quiz group
1. X is a free open source blogging platformbased on PHP and MySql.
It’s Founders are Matt Mullenweg and and Mike Little.
Pepper is the codename of the version X 4.6, released back in August.
2.Share-alike and Attribution are 2 copyright licensing terms,
originally used by the ‘X‘project, to describe works or licences that
require copies or adaptations of the work to be released under the
same or similar licence as the original
Ryan Merkely is the CEO of this non-profitable organization started in
2001 and head quartered in Mountain View California.
Ans: Creative Commons
3. This Revolutionory computer programmer, publisher and journalist
has been holed up at the Ecuadorean embassy in London, since 2012. He
had launched astonishing attack on Hillary Clinton in an interview.
And his internet connection was ‘cut off’ by Ecuador after Hillary
Clinton’s email lealks
Who is this guy?
Ans: Julian Assange
4. X is India’s biggest and definitive platform for startups and
entrepreneurs related stories, news, resources, research reports
founded by Shradha Sharma
5. Who gave this Epic Reply?
Ans:Robert Downey Jr
6. X is an American aerospace manufacturer with its HQ in Kent, Washington. It was founded by Rob Meyerson along with Y in year 2000. The company motto is “Gradatim Ferocitor” or “Step by Step, Ferociously”
Systems developed by the company include New Shepard suborbital system, named after Alan Shepard, first American in Space and New Glenn orbital launch vehicles, named after John Glenn, first American to orbit earth.
Id X and Y
Ans: X- BLUE ORIGIN Y- Jeff Bezos
7. X is a plain-woven textile made from unbleached and often not fully processed cotton. The fabric is less thick and coarse than denim or canvas, but is still very cheap. It got its name from a town in Malabar, from where it originated.
X is also the name of a R&D Biotech company founded by Arthur Levinson along with a tech giant with the goal of combating ageing and associated diseases.
8. ‘X’ is the parent company headquartered in Noida which owns
99acres.com , which is headed by Sanjeev Bikhchandani .
Ans: Info Edge
9. logo of ola money (Image Omitted , because I dont have attribution to use it in my blog)
10.MI band 2 image ( Image ommited)
11. Power Editor is a tool to edit ads in?
12. social media buzz tracker CrowdTangle was bought by?
13.HKTDC is an international marketing arm for Hong Kong-based
manufacturers, traders and service providers. The organisation has
more than 40 offices around the world. Expand HKTDC.
Ans: Hong Kong Trade Development Council
That’s all the today’s Latest Information Technology Quiz questions, why just open source? Check other posts too
Questions published in this blog are getting thousands of eyes each day, so if you ever wish to publish your questions in thie blog, just mail your set to email@example.com. Alteast 300 words set of questions are expected so that it will perform will in the blog. Thanks for reading.