IT Quiz Prepared by Rahul Iyer for our WhatsApp quiz.
- The Original X was the world’s first multi-user online chat system. It was created by Doug brown and David R Woolley in 1973 on the PLATO system at the University of Illinois. What is X?
Ans: Chuck Thacker
- I am a term coined by Andrew Fluegelman. I was used often in the 1980s and 1990s for programs released without source code. Who am I?
- Known as IEEE 1394. It was developed by Apple in the late 1980s and early 1990s. It is better known by the brand _________.
- This DIY smartphone is powered by Raspberry Pi. Initially it was named Tyfone. Now how is it known to be?
- X is an online publishing platform developed by Twitter co-founder Evan willians and launched in 2012.What is X?
- Expand LION.
Ans: Lower Indian Ocean Network cable.
9.Adobes X is likely to be the photoshop for voices. What is X from Adobe?
Ans: Project VoCo
11.This is the first headquarters of _______________.
12.G Suite is a set of intelligent apps including Gmail, Drive, X & Calendar. Which one is X?
13.The Disruption Dilemma’ is written by __________
Ans: Joshua Gans.
14.Which is the only programming language ever written in tamil?
Questions published in this blog are getting thousands of eyes each day, so if you ever wish to publish your questions in thie blog, just mail your set to [email protected]. Alteast 300 words set of questions are expected so that it will perform will in the blog. Thanks for reading.
You May Also Like,