Try this Latest Programming Languages Quiz to check how updated you are in the tech world. Go on and happy quizzing!! 🙂
1. Which programming language, designed to work with Apple’s Cocoa and Cocoa Touch frameworks, is developed by Apple Inc.
Answer – Apple Swift
2. Which general-purpose HL language was developed on the PDP-11 computer at Bell Labs in 1972?
Answer – C language
Answer – Ruby
4. This famous programming language with its quoted slogan of “Write Once, Run Anywhere”, introduced the novel idea of a Virtual Machine, that made it possible to write programs that would be run on different platforms without the need for recompilations. Identify this language.
Answer – JAVA
Answer – Node.js
6. PHP in combination with other popular open-source technologies like Linux, Apache, and MySQL formed a commonly known X stack. Identify X.
Answer – LAMP
7. This ‘oldest’ modern programming language is a product of academia, having been designed by Martin Odersky while working at the EPFL in Switzerland. It combines object-oriented and functional programming paradigms. Name this language.
Answer – Scala
8. Go language, or more commonly known as Golang was created by which biggest IT giant in 2009?
Answer – Google
9. It is a systems programming language that was created by Mozilla Research as a safer and more efficient alternative to C/C++. It was officially released as an open-source project back in 2010. The lead designer of the language was Graydon Hoare. Which programming language has been talked about here?
Answer – Rust
10. The most famous project implemented using Go is perhaps _____, the software technology for creating containers. Fill in the blank.
Well done! You have reached the end of this latest Programming Languages Quiz. I hope that you enjoyed it and learned something new. Don’t forget to comment, rate, and share it with your friends. Keep Learning, Keep Quizzing!!