Try this Machine Learning Quiz to check how updated you are in the tech world. Go on and happy quizzing!! 🙂
1. PCA is an algorithm whose behavior can be completely predicted from the input. In computer science, such algorithms which, given a particular input, will always produce the same output, with the underlying machine always passing through the same sequence of states are popularly known as ___________.
Answer – Deterministic Algorithm
2. In Association rules, what is a collection of one or more items known as?
Answer – an itemset
3. X correlation between two variables is zero but, still, their values can still be related to each other. Identify the X.
Answer – Pearson
4. Good clustering will produce clusters with low_______ similarity and high ______ similarity. Fill in the blanks.
Answer – inter-class, intra-class
5. Which property of support states that the support of an itemset is always less, or sometimes less than that of its subsets?
Answer – The anti-monotone property
6. In which clustering method in which every object belongs to every cluster with a membership weight that goes between 0 (if it absolutely doesn’t belong to the cluster) and 1(if it absolutely belongs to the cluster)?
Answer – Fuzzy Clustering
7. The confidence of an association rule is the __________ of the rule.
Answer – Predictive Power
8. In machine learning, when a statistical model describes random error or noise instead of an underlying relationship ______ occurs. Fill in the blank.
Answer – overfitting
9. It is an iterative algorithm that tries to partition the dataset into K pre-defined distinct non-overlapping subgroups (clusters) where each data point belongs to only one group. It is one of the simplest unsupervised learning algorithms that solve the well-known clustering problem. This clustering only works with numeric data. Which clustering has been discussed here?
Answer – K means clustering
10. The increased likelihood that a rule occurs in a dataset relative to its typical rate of occurrence is known as lift. True or False?
Answer – True
Well done! You have reached the end of this Machine Learning Quiz. I hope that you enjoyed it and learned something new. Don’t forget to comment, rate, and share it with your friends. Keep Learning, Keep Quizzing!!