This is the set of Malappuram IT Quiz for HSS Section, Thanks and Congrats Jeena John
1)X was an American Computer scientist and cognitive scientist.X was one of the founders of the discipline of artificial intelligence. He coined the term “artificiall intelligence” (AI), developed the Lisp. programming language family, significantly influenced the design of the ALGOL programming language, popularized timesharing, and was very influential in the early development of AI.i identify X.(the question was actually who was the father of AI)
X Is a device made to be affixed to the mouth of an ATM and secretly swipe credit and debit card information when bank customers slip their cards into the machines to pull out money. identify X.
3)identify the port.
4) X is an open source, standards-based software platform for multiple device categories, including smartphones, tablets, netbooks, in-vehicle infotainment devices, smart TVs, and more.The given picture is X’s logo.What is X?
6)who is the current chairman of TRAI?
7) which version of Google’s android operating system is designed for smart watches and other wearables.?
Ans:Android wear.( initial release was on March 18,2014)
8) Malappuram was the first free wifi municipality in india.who gave technical support for this project.?
9) Expand AMR.
Ans:Adaptive multi rate audio codec.
Ans:FSF of india.
11) This section of IT act’ allowed arrests for objectionable content online.SC declared this law as unconstitutional because it was widely misused .which act am I talking about?
Ans: Microsoft Edge
13)X is a not-for-profit Indian consortium created to promote the development of the country’s IT (information technology) and business process outsourcing (BPO) industries. Ideas established in 1988.identify X.
What is this?
Ans:Mobile app. Shows the latest datas From the NASA agency .Earth-Now displays data on many of the key vital signs of our planet that NASA satellites track.
15)A human readable version of of a programme is called?
16)who’s the current CEO of Google?
17) identify the open source 3D software.
18)which one of the following is not a social networking website?
20) who’s appointed as Secretary to Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology of the Government of India?
21) X envisages an online office of Technical experts, Ethical Hackers, Cyber professionals, who can assist the police in the area of Cyber Security and Cyber Crime Investigation. This project was conceptualized by Home Department with a noble intention of bringing down the cyber-crimes and strengthening the cyber security system. What is X.?
22)”Tidal park” ,One of the largest software parks in Asia is situated at?
Ans: Chennai (est.july 4 ,2000)
23)who is the present CEO of TCS?
Ans: Natarajan Chandrasekharan.
24)what is the unit used to measure the performance of a supercomputer?
25) What’s the name of the latest supercomputer in Param series released on 20 september 2016?
Ans: Param ishan.
Credits for this well tweaked set of Questions : Jeena John
Posts are welcome from our beloved viewers also. If you ever wish others should also learn the questions that you made just drop me your set of questions to firstname.lastname@example.org. We love to publish your content
Kozhikode District IT Quiz Questions and answers
Open Source IT Quiz made by Vishnu MC
IT Quiz on Future Technologies by Shyju Sir
Latest Information Technology Quiz Questions and answers made by Nandu Lal
Thank you.Please correct the images