1.The first online certification in E-governance in India which has been bought to you by which state?
2. What term is the portmanteau of ‘Binary Digit’ was 1st used by Claude Shannon in his seminal 1948 paper “A Mathematical Theory of Communication”?
3. A company was finding some better name for itself from the phrase “Bringing Enjoyment and Quality To Life”. How do we know it as today?
4. It was developed by Paul Buchheit at Google. The only app to cross a billion downloads on Google Play Store. What is been spoken of?
5. It is an online service which is named after Pablo Picasso. Which is it?
6. Which audio manufacturer is headquartered in Culver City, California, U.S. The company was co-founded by rapper and hip hop producer Andre Young and Jimmy Iovine? [Hint: A Audio Manufacturer recently in news for something..]
Ans: Beats Audio
7. It is an e-commerce entity based in Seattle, Washington. It is named after the longest river. Which is it?
8. This company was named after the founder’s pet dog. This company is famous for bringing dogs into press conferences. Which is this famous company?
10. Which company was acquired by TCS in 2013? It is a French company
Ans: ALTI SA
11. In 1982, he co-founded Sun Microsystems. He served as the first chairman and CEO of Sun Microsystems from 1982 to 1984, when he left the company to become a venture capitalist. Who is this famous India?
Ans: Vinod Khosla
12. She had contributed to Babbage’s Analytical Engine. Her notes on the engine include what is recognized as the first algorithm intended to be carried out by a machine. Because of this, she is often described as the world’s first computer programmer. Who?
Ans: Ada Lovelace
13. Which brand was featured in the games in the ZX spectrum?
Ans: Nintendo Wii
15. Bubbles, Chuck, Matilda, Terence, Slingshot will find it’s the way in some game. Which game?
Ans: Angry Birds
16. Identify her
Ans: Sheryl Sandberg
17. What is this? [Hint: It was created by Dong Nuegen and was removed from Play Store]
Ans: Flappy Bird
18. Identify him
Ans: Tim Berners Lee
19. Identify the logo
20. This is Android Garden. Which company’s headquarter has this garden?
Note: Some questions may be wrongly framed, suggest edits