- FDM in 3D printing ?
Fused deposition modeling
- FFF in 3D printing ?
Fused filament fabrication
- __________ is the first 3D-printed textile upper in performance footwear?
- SLS full form in 3D printing?
Selective laser sintering
- SLA/SL is the abbreviation __________ in 3D printing?
- DLP in 3D printing?
Digital Light Processing
- HIPS, or ____________, is a dissolvable support material that is commonly used with ABS.
High Impact Polystyrene
Who is the owner of TINKERCAD a online 3D modeling program that runs in a web browser, known for its simplicity and ease of use.?
9. Who owns the trademarked 3-D printing procedure actually called 3-D Printing (3DP)?
10. Who Invented 3D Printing?
The first 3D printer, which used the stereolithography technique, was created by Charles W. Hull in the mid-1980s.