IT Quiz Questions and Answers 2017
1. * The Panama Papers are 11.5 million leaked documents that detail financial and attorney–client information.The leak reveals that high profile politicians across the globe, including 12 national leaders are buying overseas assets for illegal purposes, including fraud, tax evasion, and evading international sanctions.
* Pakistani prime minister Nawaz Sharif was one of the accused in the leak.When the case went to Pakistani supreme court, Nawaz Sharif’s daughter Maryam Nawaz submitted two documents in the court. The documents were dated back to 2006 and they were supposed to prove that Sharif’s family has nothing to do with the properties in London.
* But a small unnoticeable blunder from them proved that the documents submitted by Sharif’s family were fake and forged.Sharif’s family lost the case and On 28 July 2017, Sharif was disqualified for public office by the Supreme Court of Pakistan. Sharif submitted his resignation on the following day.
What was the blunder which they made ?
Ans: The documents submitted to the team dated to 2006, but were written in Calibri, a font that was not commercially available before January 31, 2007.
Microsoft word used Times New Roman font as the default font before 2007. From office 2007 and onwards Calibri was made the default font for Microsoft Word.
2.Identify him. He is the current CEO of HCL
Ans C Vijayakumar
3. What was founded by Diane Greene, Mendel Rosenblum, Scott Devine, Edward Wang, and Edouard Bugnion?
4. What is the patented technology developed by Microsoft which allows cylindrical batteries to function in a battery holder regardless of the batteries polarity called ?
5. This is the promo of what from whom ?
Ans: Metro and Microsoft
6.After whom is the international day of blogging to celebrate the achievements of women in technology and science named?
Ans: Ada Lovelace (On March 24)
7. X is an Indian-born American businessman. He is a founding board member and one of the first investors in Google.He earlier served as an officer of Amazon.com.He is the man behind Sherpalo Ventures.. Who is he
Ans: Ram Shriram
8. Identify this service from Google
Ans: Google Daydream
9. Who was the first head of state to send an email?
Ans: Queen Elizabeth II, by sending an email message on Arpanet.
10. How did Bob Thomas working for BBN achieve ‘infamy’ in 1971?
Ans: He created Creeper, the generally accepted first virus which infected Arpanet.
IT Quiz Questions and answers 2017