Vythiri Sub-district IT quiz questions shared by Rahul.
Thanks a ton for sharing these questions. This is very nice set of questions, and questions are welcomed from all visitors, just drop me on mail at email@example.com
- X is a bitmapped image first introduced by Apple. It is the shape of a dog, originally created in 1983 as part of the Cairo font by Susan Kare as the glyph for “z.”. What is X?
Ans: Clarus the dog cow
- Identify him
Ans: Niklas Zennstrom
- Initially formed as ‘Tokyo tsushin kogyo’. Which company am I talking about?
- What is this?
Ans: Ubuntu Software Center
- 1 Geopbyte is equivalent to ________
Ans: 1030 bytes
- What is Dogspot.in ?
Ans: Dogspot is India’s biggest online platform for Dogs, Cats, Birds, fish and some small pets. It is also the leading online store for pet supplies, food, accessories and other products.
- Who is this?
Ans: Paul Buccheit ( G-mail Founder )
- Who wrote this book ?
Ans: John Naughton
- If Microsoft: Surface Studio
Google : ?
- X was a brand of digital media products and services marketed by Microsoft. X included a line of portable media players, digital media player software for Windows PCs, a music subscription service known as a “X Music Pass”, music and video streaming services for the Xbox 360 game console via the X Software, music, TV and movie sales, and desktop sync software for Windows Phone. X also provided music streaming for United Airlines inflight after a partnership in 2010.
- ‘We want flying cars, instead we got 140 characters.”- Whose words are referred here?
Ans: Peter Thiel
- The Acronym KARMA stands for _____________.
Ans: Knowledge based Augmented Reality Maintenance Assistance.
Ans: Digital Empowerment Foundation
- The present chairman of NASSCOM is _________
Ans: CP Gurnani.
- What is this?
- What do you mean by Piconet?
Ans: A piconet is a network of devices connected using Bluetooth technology
- If A represents Surveillance then what is B?
- X was the first hypertext project, founded in 1960 by Ted Nelson. Administrators of X have declared it an improvement over the World Wide Web, with mission statement: “Today’s popular software simulates paper. The World Wide Web (another imitation of paper) trivialises our original hypertext model with one-way ever-breaking links and no management of version or contents.”
Ans: Project Xanadu
20.Redstone is the codename of ________.
Ans: Windows 10 (2016 builds)/ Windows 10 Anniversary edition
21.Which songs were known to be the first ever pop songs composed by Artificial intelligence?
Ans: Daddy’s car, Mister Shadow
Ans: Manjaro Linux
23. The terms “Red book”,”Yellow Book”and “Orange book” refer to ______.
Ans: CD ROM Standard
24. Who is this?
Ans: Ward Cunningham.
IT Quiz Questions and Answers Wayanad