IT Mascots Quiz Questions and Answers 2021
- He was the former mascot for the Sony PlayStation in North America. He appeared in the consoles pre-launch ads commenting on various launch games Ans) Polygon Man
- He, also known as the Sony Cat, is a fictional character created by Sony Interactive Entertainment. He is an anthropomorphized cat who participates in numerous events and tries to act like a human. Ans) Toro
- He is the mascot of IRCTC, represented as a cartoon of an elephant holding a signal lamp with a green ring in one hand. It was initially designed for the Indian Railways’ 150th anniversary commemoration events and was unveiled on 16 April 2002 in Bangalore. Ans) Bholu
- “Say hello to X, our official mascot! You would want to make him your friend as he plans to bring a lot of gifts in the coming days.” Vivo unveiled the launch of their official mascot with these words. Identify X Ans) LittleV
Ans) Ollie (mascot of OPPO)
Ans) Otosan (Mascot of Softbank)
Ans) Craig The Brute (Mascot of XBOX)
8.Ans) Inori Aizawa (mascot of Internet Explorer)
9. From his head to the toes he doesn’t have, he’s bright orange: Amazon Orange, or Pantone 1375C, to be exact. And he got his half-dimpled smile from the upturned arrow that has been part of the Amazon logo since 2000. He’s Amazon’s mascot and cultural ambassador.
Ans) Liam (Yahoo’s mascot)
Hope you enjoyed the mascots quiz questions and answers, please share your reviews in the comments about the tech mascots quiz.
Source(s) of pictures in Mascots Quiz –