These are the set of few Tech Trivia questions and answers 2020.
- Advertisement -
1. What was co-founded by Caterina Fake and Stewart Butterfield?
2. What is `Project Panama’?
A.Yahoo!’s new search marketing system.
3. What is `Brickipedia’?
A. It’s a wiki for all things Lego.
4. Which search engine was founded by Dave Sifry?
A.Technorati, the blog search, and ranking site.
5. Feisty Fawn’ is the code name for…?
A.Ubuntu Linux v7.04.
6. Google is re-branding Froogle as…?
A.Google Product Search.
7. Which Microsoft product is abbreviated as MOSS?
A.Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007.
8. Pescadero, Oceano, and Indio are codenames of earlier versions of which popular software?
9. Of the top five global PC makers, in terms of shipments, which is the only Japanese company on the list?
10.Which IT company’s tagline on its Web site reads ‘Win in the flat world’?
11. Vic Hayes is regarded as the ‘Father of….’?
12.Which programming language, named after a lady, was designed by Jean Ichbiah and then extended by S. Tucker Taft?
13. Which cyber giant is launching TechTicker, an online program for technology investors, from next month?
14. Which Japanese company makes ‘enon’, the personal assistant robot?
15. Who recently launched SimpleDB, a new Web service for querying structured data?
Tech Trivia quiz
Tech Trivia questions and answers