Try this Payment Apps Quiz to check how updated you are in the tech world. Go on and happy quizzing!! 🙂
1. X was the first application to provide a wallet facility in India. Vijay Sharma got the inspiration to build it during a visit to China when he saw vegetable vendors using their mobile phones to receive payments from some customers. Identify X.
Answer – Paytm
2. Which famous online payment wallet was launched in 2007 targeting the consumer base of Amazon.com?
Answer – Amazon Pay
3. Founded by Sameer Nigam and Rahul Chari in December 2015, which was the first payment app built on Unified Payments Interface and was later acquired by Flipkart?
Answer – PhonePe
4. Formed by the unification of the old Andriod Pay and Google Wallet, this digital payment platform was developed by Google to power in-app and tap-to-pay purchases on mobile devices, enabling users to make payments with Android phones, tablets or watches. Identify this app.
Answer – Google Pay / G Pay
5. Started in 2010 by Kunal Shah and Sandeep Tandon, this Indian digital payment app was brought by Axis Bank in July 2017. Which app is this?
Answer – FreeCharge
6. It was founded in 2009 by husband and wife team Bipin Preet Singh and Upasana Taku. In 2013 the Reserve Bank of India authorized the company’s use of its wallet, and in May 2016 the company began providing small loans to consumers as part of its service. Name this company.
Answer – MobiKwik
7. In 2012, Paytm was awarded “#THEMOSTINNOVATIVESTARTUPOFTHEYEAR” by an event Entrepreneur India organized by Franchise India. Name the parent company of the Paytm.
Answer – One97 Communications
8. YONO (You Only Need One), the digital banking app of the bank, was introduced as a one-stop solution for banking, investment, insurance, and lifestyle needs. It was launched by which bank?
Answer – SBI (State Bank of India)
9. Citi Bank India and MasterCard recently launched which digital payment app that was also India’s first global digital wallet for faster and secure online shopping?
Answer – Citi MasterPass
10. HDFC Bank launched X, a complete digital payment and purchase solution, a one-stop online portal offering customers ‘great deals at one place’. Identify X.
Answer – Payzapp
Well done! You have reached the end of this Payment Apps Quiz. I hope that you enjoyed it and learned something new. Don’t forget to comment, rate, and share it with your friends. Keep Learning, Keep Quizzing!!