I.T Quiz Questions and Answers
1. What is DLP?
A.Digital Light Processing
2. Dreamcast is made by whom?
3. What was made by Trip Hawkins in 1982?
4. The ‘Dynabook’ concept is from whom?
5. What is the short form of facsimile?
6. Which is the Social networking website made by Kevin Rose in 2004?
7.He came up with a six-digit number 123456
but his wife Caroline said she could only remember four figures, so because of her, four figures became the world standard. What am I describing?
A.The ATM PIN number
8. This gaming portal has a special section for girls and it brought RuneScape to India?
9. This company’s name came from a Greek mythological name. The company shortened the name to get a higher listing in alphabetical order?
A.Asus(Greek mythological name is Pegasus)
10.One word for Picture & Element?
11. Who brings the first wireless hard disk?
A.National Association of Software Service COMpanies
13. Which company would you associate the phrase “Empowered by Innovation”?
14. Alex is an e-book reader from whom?
15. Which company has brought out the e.Go range of computers in India?