A knowledge initiative started by Tata Consultancy Services in 1999, it is the biggest interschool IT Quiz in India for students from class 8 to 12. The quiz aims to build awareness, emphasize the importance of IT skills and enable students to look at technology from innovative perspective. TCS IT WIZ has brought a massive shift in the world of quizzing. The quiz works as an alternative learning tool for students in an outside classroom environment. This is the fourth quarter final of TCS IT WIZ 2020, India’s biggest and toughest technology quiz for schools consisting of 4 techies from the Maharashtra region of the country.
First Round : Digital Readiness
“To test the knowledge of modern era technical giant”.
This was the company that used to make these lovely shoes much before the era when they came into telecom
Identify the person after whom a book called “Made in Japan” was written
Ans. Akio Morita
Identify this, it is now part of Microsoft
He became the inventor of something because he found it so difficult to handle the radio stations the way it was structured. He came up with an idea that is today part of every single household. What was the idea?
Ans. Cordless Phones
Ericsson was the first one to work with something called as the GS 88 “Penelope”. It was the first concept in the evolution of phones into what type of a phone?
Second Round : Borderless Learning
“To democratise the technical learning in today’s seamless world”.
Identify the person
Ans. Dr. Kiran Karnik
What is a transducer?
Ans. It converts one type of energy to another
He gave a very important language in uniscripting solutions
Identify this software known for creating amazing designs
What are macquariums?
Ans. Apple turned their Macintosh computers into aquariums and then these were used as showpieces at the Apple stores
Third Round : @TCS
“Unfolding awareness about TCS budding business and absolute history”.
1. TCS is known for leading across the world what it calls the pioneer in many ways as STEM education. What is the full form of STEM?
Ans. Science Technology Engineering and Mathematics
2. Tata Consultancy Services is extremely big in a particular country where their clients range from giants like Ericsson, IKEA, Tetra Pak, etc. What is the country?
3. Tata Consultancy Services has a very important program called Code Vita for students. What is this?
Ans. Programming and essentially computer practices contest
4. Tata Consultancy Services is one of the global leaders in a domain called BFSI. B stands for Banking, FS stands for Financial Services, what does I stands for?
Fourth Round : Analytics and Insights
“Many images are shown and the analysis and insights of techies on technical giant are seen”.
Identify the company
Which company is this behind the Hawkeye technology?
How do we know this company?
Originally it was in the shape of a gun, so it was easy for people to point and fire. The original name was flash matic and it is used in every household now – a – days
Ans. Infrared TV remote
Final Round : Multi Experience
“Scrutinising the knowledge of technical giants in much wide level”.
He is one of the co – founders of Oracle. Identify this person
Ans. Bob Miner
This person is famous inventor in the world of games
Ans. Ken Kutaragi
Which company came up with this cheeky and?
Which company came up with this line?
A lot of questions from our premium IT Quiz package were repeating on TCS IT Wiz, Crucible, Kerala state IT Quiz, and many other school and college quizzes.
Current Affairs + 20,000+ Quizzes as Files 2021Best for TCS IT Wiz & CBSE Heritage Quiz
- Last 1 Year IT Current Affairs in Capsule format, Click here for Sample
- 5 eBooks on IT Quiz in PDF Format
- 1000 IT facts eBook in PDF
- 300 IT Questions Excel Sheet with images
- 250 Questions as CONNECT and Trivia by GreyCaps Interns
- Google Drive with ~ 1 GB of ppt,pdf,word IT Quiz Files
- 1000+ Basic Fundamental interactive IT Questions
- Bonus slides on topics like Cloud Computing, Blogging, Information Security
- Bonus: 8000+ 2-3 liner Funda Quiz Questions about General topics